Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 15

Week 15...started in the midst of a very bad cold. I literally hadn't left the house in one week...and hadn't even gone in the backyard or out the front door from Friday through Monday evening. I really missed out on the nice weather of Memorial Day...no barbeque or hot dogs for me...no picnics or the company of other people. :( Ugh.
Today I am starting to feel like the cold may be waning, but still using double digit tissues over the course of the day. Last night and today have been very rough...today I have been vomiting repeatedly. The worst yet!

I am seriously behind on my thesis and in preparations for this conference. I am so afraid that I am not going to be better in time for the flight on Friday. So much to do. And the thought of giving my talk at 10:30 am Tuesday is killing me - that is prime vomiting time for me it seems, though who knows, things could change in a week...maybe nothing will happen.

Not feeling very good about week 15... Not feeling very good about this thesis...

Marie

No comments: