Friday, April 30, 2010

Great so far...

It has been a little over one week, and I am liking this job so far. I have a very quiet (and kind of big) office to myself...no windows and no cell phone reception, but other than that it is perfectly fine! The people have been exceptionally friendly. This position really does get great exposure to many different group and some higher level people. I think I will enjoy that a great deal.

There is a fellow shoe-lover and DSW shopper just across the hall from me...and there is a DSW conveniently minutes away if I should ever feel the need to do a little lunchtime shopping!
It is a little slow right now - doing the typical first week things. Going to start on a project next week - looking forward to that.

If only our house would sell and we could buy a new one soon...the commute is very very draining and stressful. I feel like I have barely seen Peanut or the zoo at all this week. Looking forward to the weekend to spend time with them, though I will barely see Ian as he has another final. Peanut has been sleeping in bed with us because I feel so guilty spending so little time with her - it is nice to see her when I wake up during the night!

Back to work! (I like saying that...finally!)
-Marie

No comments: