Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I caught a little bug the last few days - didn't go to work Mon or Tues, mostly slept. Feeling better today. So far, no one else has picked up the bug from me, and I have traced the source back to work.

Ginger is also sick (no, not the same thing as me) and has had horrific diarrhea for the past three days. Vet said her blood work seems normal and there is no obvious cause so we are giving her some medication and special food to help calm her GI system and will just watch for signs of dehydration. Poor G-tard...she better not get super-sick like she did ~6 years ago. Can't lose the big brown now!

The pup, aka Demon Dog, is driving everyone (except Ian) crazy. She literally bites onto Bella's collar and Bella drags her along across the room. I feel sorry for Bella somewhat, but then I remember how Bella used to bug Hailey all the time. Funny dogs! Sadie and Luna, the wolves, are doing well. They seem to like sitting under Peanut's highchair - oh, and they really like that Peanut has started feeding them her food.

Hmmm, it has been a busy past few weeks. From Ian's birthday surprise vacation in the Poconos (someday I will post pics of the dogs swimming in the lake) to the Phillies game last week (they beat the Braves - Peanut's first game!) to the work around the house, it seems like time is flying by. Peanut is clapping pretty well now (thanks to all the Phillies fans who taught her that) and also likes to pass things back and forth to me. Seriously, the cutest baby ever! Getting super excited for her first birthday!

My enameling classes start tomorrow night - Jared and I are going to have so much fun with that this semester. I can't wait to make some really interesting jewelry again.

Marie

No comments: